When I became a Peekaboo Beans Play Stylist, I wasn’t entirely sure what I was getting into. I knew the clothes were cute, but the more I learned about what goes into them, the more amazed I became. There’s so much thought put into this line of children’s clothes – everything is easy to get on, no small buttons or snaps to slow kids down! Everything is comfortable and everything is created with our children in mind.
Keep them safe. Keep them comfortable. Let them play. As a parent, I love their company mission!
What else is so great about Peekaboo Beans clothing?
- Ease – Quick-on & -off approach for those learning to dress themselves, & for potty training. Long sleeves are made with thumb-loops for bunch-free little arms when putting on a layer.
- Comfort – Wide, flat elastic waistbands, drawstrings, iron-on care tags, flat seamless stitching & A-shape, longer-length shirts for “buddha bellies”
- Versatility - Reversible styles, adjustable pant lengths, and almost everything mixes & matches together for easy decision making.
- Wash & Wear – Everything is pre-washed for no shrinking surprises, quality fabrics and construction for constant wear & tear. It’s playwear that can be passed along once outgrown.
- Safety – Reflective logos, name & contact labels, & chin guards to protect little necks from pinching zippers.
- Style – Comfort & style combined with fun flair – makes this line ‘Daddy’ proof for easy coordination and gives children the independence to easily choose their own clothing!
Peekaboo Beans clothing is available in infant sizes 3-12 months, and boys & girls size 1 – 8 years. They have also come out with an awesome Tween Girls line called CiCi Bean – but that’s for another post!
The Always Cool Shirt from their Fall 2013 line, ‘With All My Heart‘, is one of my favourites! It’s completely on trend in the red/grey/white plaid and it’s made for both boys AND girls (& babies too – named the ‘Over & Out’ shirt!).
The Always Cool Shirt ($45) is available in sizes 2 to 8, and made of 97% cotton, 3% spandex. It’s a fabulous layering piece with an uber cool rustic feel. It makes for simple dressing with the easy use of a zipper. And it can easily layer up with a tee underneath or wear it alone. The Over & Out Shirt ($36) is available in sizes 6m-18m, and is the baby version of the Always Cool shirt. And makes babies look hip and adorable all at once.
The Giveaway Rules:
- The winner receives one shirt, either the Always Cool Shirt OR the Over & Out Shirt, in whichever size is requested.
- Open to anyone from Canada, USA, or the World. Item ships from Canada.
- Giveaway ends October 14th, 2013 at midnight PST.
- Enter using the app below!